Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mmm, great day.

Today has def been a much better day. Things have gone great, had an exciting morning and am finishing out my day with a fun event.

I got the opportunity to go to my old high schools See You At The Pole this morning. It turned out great. Its really exciting to see youth on fire for our Maker. Some even brought tears to my eyes realizing that they love him.

I got a chance to spend some time with my family this morning, which is always good. . . and finally got my car inspected! Yay! (since it was due in oh, i dont know, MAY!) But it feels good to finally get that, and my ma, off my back.

I miss this kid soooo much. It breaks my heart that I can't go see him this weekend. I know I am always busy and doing something, but sometimes, I have to. Its the way I am built. I am a busy girl, and love every bit of it. I can't wait however to see him. That great face. :) Big hug is on hold for that one, and its driving me crazy that I can't have one now!! (PS, just for you, I heard "Come Just As You Are" on the radio this morning, and because of a fabulous memory, you have been on my mind ALL DAY LONG!)

Its funny how people randomly come back into your life. Two instances today where people I haven't seen or heard from in forever just randomly pop up, like driving out of the bookstore parking lot today as I was walking by. . . crazy huh?! Yeah, I though so too. But who knows. My Maker may have something in store. Just got to be patient. . . especially when it comes to a boy in Boone.

So today was a great day. I am def getting ready to take a nap, because 6oclock came really early this morning! Hope you have had a great day too!!

Fabulous!

No comments: