Friday, September 15, 2006

Another day, another glorious day!

Gosh, I miss that silly boy! To see him would probably be the best thing in the world.

My sis is still gone. . . hopefully they will be home on Monday. I definately can not wait.

Its been a busy but kinda stressful week. Tomorrow and Sunday will be so nice, because I will get to relax a bit and spend some time for "me". I know that sounds funny, but I am just one of those people who need me time, otherwise, well. . .it won't be too pretty. I just get a little "people overwhelmed". :) But thats just me~

My Maker has been working a lot in me lately. He is allowing me to see things in a different aspect rather than I guess how I have originally viewed things. For example, a silly boy, and not being able to see him, and I guess getting frusterated with it because we just can't find time to get together. I hate that. But, I have been really trying to trust in HIM to know whether or not this is what He has in store, and just believing in HIM to bring us together. I honestly really really hope that we are something He has planned, cause this guy has to be the most amazing person ever~! Just the things he says, and the little notes he leaves with things that I can read and smile over because I know he is thinking about me, and well, since I can't see him, all I can do is talk to him and email and whatnot. . . but I tell you what, lately my day wouldnt be complete without hearing from him in some way, preferably his voice :) hehe, but it really wouldnt be complete. I just look forward to that all the time, and honestly, I love every bit of it! But all I can do is keep looking up, otherwise it wouldn't have come this far~

Days are great, and things keep getting better. All I can do is thank my Maker though, cause I have definately had nothing to do with it!

"You don't even know what tomorrow will bring-what your life will be! For you are a bit of smoke that appears for a little while, then vanishes. Instead, you should say, 'If the LORD wills, we will live and do this or that'". James 4:14-16

Fabulous!

No comments: