Thursday, August 24, 2006

One Passion

Give me one pure and holy passion.
And give me one magnificent obsession.
Give me one glorious ambition for my life.
To know and to follow hard after you.

To know and follow hard after you,
To grow as your disciple in your truth.
This world is empty, pale, and poor
Compared to knowing you my Lord
Lead me on, and I will run after you.


I want a pure, passion. I want what was placed in my heart. A passion to follow and to lead the way that I have been told. Given all that I have been given, my return should be to use it to glorify Him. To grow in truth. Run. Find your passion. Run with it.

Fabulous!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You know I love this song. I think a part of the appeal is that it's so brief and yet jam-packed into it is more energy, more strength and more love than a great many people express on a daily basis using more words....

Anonymous said...

you have an awesome passion and it is very evident and can not be talked bout in my presence. LoL