Saturday, August 19, 2006

Haha, School.

I get to move into school tomorrow. Big changes, not the school part, but the living there part. I commuted last year, just for the fun of it, but this year I have a dorm room with a roomate and a bunch of other girls. I know I won't have any problems and that I will be fine, but its the fact that pretty much, I am moving out. I will be back yeah, but it won't be the same. I am excited however. Big chance to continue to grow up, to establish who I am and what I am. Its gonna be good. I actually can't wait, but on the other hand, yes I can.

This guy is amazing. Don't quite know why he was brought in my life, but I don't regret one second since I met him. He has such a huge heart, which is something I absolutely adore. Yeah, he is a guy, but hello, I don't expect him to be any different. I just hope that if we are supposed to be together that I will be who I need to be for him. My Maker had/has plans for this, and whatever it is, I have to keep control of my head. Can't lose it. Don't want to lose it, unless its like a metaphor and I am losing my head over him. :) (Good thing, ps)

Camp is over. Back to the real world. No Caswell bubble anymore. I went and worked a bit with my job at school today and can't believe how much I missed it. I love the interaction with people. Yeah, its a pretty lame job, and I get to work with fun people, haha jk, but I do love it. I think I start back at DQ on monday, which is good, tiring, but good. I miss it there too. Again, the interaction with people. Yeah, at Caswell I did interact, but with children, and as much as I loved it and want to continue to do that, interaction with people my own age is a bit different. School will be great this semester. I may be completely exhausted after two jobs, full class load, and a bunch of late nights with a special friiieeennndd. . . which btw, I can't wait to see. Its gonna be good and I am pumped.

Well I guess thats it for today. Move in tomorrow, may not be able to write again for a bit, but since when is that ever an issue? :)

Fabulous!

3 comments:

Lawrence said...

Sounds like my post... haha... God will work it all out.. dont worry about it... its gonna be an awesome year... I promise... and my word is like Oak.. haha... good luck this week... maybe Ill see yah...

Heather said...

Fabulous is back, how nice... I hope you feel settled in that loverly new room of yours and if I can work it maybe we can find a bing poster for that lonely wall... *grin* actually I have some bing pictures for you.... don't think I've given them to you yet... (which begs the question, what exactly DID I do with those pictures?!)

Anonymous said...

hmmm I pray Gods plans meet the desire/s of your heart.
Philippians 1:2-7