Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hmm. . . Just some thoughts

I was thinking I would do something different for this one . . . but then I thought about it and it’s pretty much the same as always . . . a random bunch of Me thoughts.

Everyone has a song. . . YOUR own song . . . but has your song lost its joy? Find the joy in your song again. . . If you need help, ask. HE can show you the joy in your song again.

(Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good; he protects his people in times of trouble; he takes care of those who turn to Him) I tell you what, my God has been MORE than GOOD to me!

Why is it that we get scared? Scared of things like getting in front of a large group of people . . . scared of walking down a walkway alone . . . scared of opening up to those close to you.
Why is it that we get this way? Is it because we then have to show weakness? I was watching a TV show the other day about how a girl was running track, but she didn’t think she could handle it and wanted to quit. . .until she finally opened up to someone close to her and found out that they felt the same way. . . all the time.

Heartbreak hurts. Everyone knows this. But . . . without hurt, there is not learning and growing.

Fear of hurting someone else? Messing things up? Taking things too fast. . . I was told that if both feel that way then why be afraid? Pretty much I took it as if both are on the same sheet of music and something is done wrong, both can find the mistake and fix it before moving on. . .

If it is His will, no fear . . . Consistently ask that there is no fear . . . that its never too early or too late . . . that its okay to take your time . . . things happen for a reason and it is all in a perfect plan. HIS perfect plan. HE makes things happen.

Ladies! Hold on to your teeth!!! (A lady said this on our women’s retreat) *crack up*

Yeah, I know, random . . . but it at least gives a little of what I have been thinking about lately.

Fabulous!