Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Round 2

Spring already. . . my 2nd semester in college. So far everything has gone well. I enjoy pretty much all of my classes, um maybe not one, but the rest of them anyway. Lots to do and to learn, and I have to get back into thinking mode.

New things have come into play since the new year began. Met some pretty fun people. . . got my classes all together. . . enjoyed spending time with great people so far, and I know that there is a lot more that this semester will hold.

I have applied to work at another camp this summer, not Mundo Vista, but Caswell. I sent in a tape for the praise team and everything so we will see how all of that turns out. I will miss Mundo but I think a change will be great. Dont know if that will happen, who knows I could end up at Mundo again, but either way, its gonna be different and fun and it will be worth it.

I have had tons on my mind lately. Lots of things dealing with me, with school, dealing with other people, relationships- all that I have had on my mind before, but now it seems as if it has become more clear that I really need to work on my people skills. . . I guess it would have to be getting called heartless. How can someone truely be heartless?

Makes you think. . . well me anyway. I get angry with things, and I get frusterated with stuff, and I will probably tell you if I get mad, but that shouldnt be a reason to call me heartless. Yeah and I am not very fond of the person that did, however, I still love and care for him like he is my brother, but I really dont like him at all. Yeah, but we are done with that one.

Well I guess this is all for now. . . I will hopefully have time to talk more later. . . Not that anyone cares~ :)

Fabulous!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Of course someone cares. More than one I suspect.

Just remember that as long as you still care about those who treat you horribly, say mean things and in general try to make you feel lower than dirt..., if you still come out caring and wanting more for them, it's okay if you don't want to be around them.

Yeah, you know that :)

Anonymous said...

Sure people care......more than you think obviously. Maybe you should step back and see what who you have in your life right now and maybe consider that it's not just a coincidence they are in your life. I dunno it just seems that a great person like shouldn't be worried about someone caring about you. There are plenty of people in your life that care a lot about you. Maybe take advantage of that......just some thoughts from a close friend.

Anonymous said...

People care about you jess, and they care whats going on. People go through things to make them stronger. God takes you down different paths for reasons, you just ahve to trust him and know that everything is in his time. Just keep your faith in him and everything will turn for the best. Take time to reflect on what life's really all about. Your a great person, i can't imagine why you would think noone cares. Love you!

Jess said...

I'm not saying necessarily that noone cares about me. . . I was actually meaning that no one would care when and if I write on this blog~ I do appreciate the thoughts though. . . even though I don't quite know who you are. Life is rough, but I promise I am not depressed or crazy, bc I know I am cared about and thought about. Thanks though!

Anonymous said...

Don't waste your time looking over your shoulder
Those loves from the past ain't getting no closer
When I look in my future you're all I can see
Don't go loving on nobody but me.

Chorus:
Nobody but me gonna love you like you ought to be loved on
Nobody but me gonna cry if you up and leave
You can do what you want to,
But I'm asking pretty please (Honey) Don't go loving on nobody but me.

I took my time to tell you how I feel
Just because I took so long don't mean that it isn't real
I ain't got no diamond, but I'm down on my knees
Don't go loving on nobody but me.

Chorus:
Nobody but me gonna love you like you ought to be loved on
Nobody but me gonna cry if you up and leave
You can do what you want to,
But I'm asking pretty please (Honey) Don't go loving on nobody but me.

Chorus:
Nobody but me gonna love you like you ought to be loved on
Nobody but me gonna cry if you up and leave
You can do what you want to,
But I'm asking pretty please (Honey) Don't go loving on nobody but me.

Don't go loving on nobody but me...

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.