Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year Already?

Wow, this past year has gone by so fast! I graduated high school, worked away a summer at a fabulous camp, finally got into school, and then finished my first semester. I just cant believe it!

This past weekend was probably the best ever. I went to a Big God Conference in Myrtle Beach. We left on Friday and got back last night. Fabulous way to spend new years by the way.

It didnt start out a great weekend though. I went with so much on my mind. So much that I felt like I just couldnt handle. It almost put me in this weird quiet mood. (and yeah thats super odd for me).

So much happened though. We had a bunch of music and great bands come and play, and then some fabulous speakers. Each one had a different story and gave a different truth about some things in life. Choices, lies, image, dating, opportunities, and tomato soup.

One weekend that started out being dreaded, became a weekend that gave me a new look on what can happen in my life, what I make of it and how I can't do it on my own.

It is a new year. . . and its going to be a great year.

Yay for Daniel!!

Fabulous

No comments: