Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hmmm... I was kinda lost, but I think I got it now.

Friend Squirt told me that she tagged me and that I needed to copy and paste this to my blog, yeah well it took me a few minutes to figure what she was talking about and then how to get rid of everything except for what I needed to keep. . .hmmm. . .quite interesting acutally!

TEN YEARS AGO - ten years ago, wow, I was 8. .. in two days I would have been 9, so I can guess I was having the time of my life. . . had just gotten off crutches bc of a homeade swing. . . long story!
FIVE YEARS AGO - Okay, 8th grade? All I can really remember is that I met my best friend! Which now doesn't talk to me. . . so not too exciting!
ONE YEAR AGO - I was getting ready to graduate high school. It was the last semester for another good friend of mine, so about this time we were trying to spend as much time together as possible!
FIVE YUMMY THINGS - Mint ice cream, Diet Pepsi with Lime, Milk Duds, Iced tea, hmm... secret...
FIVE SONGS I KNOW BY HEART - Nothin' to Lose, Must Be doin' somethin' Right, Ring of Fire, Build Me Up, buttercup baby. . . and probably tons of others?
FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH A LOT OF MONEY - Save it, get bills paid off, get a better car, share, and then save the rest.
FIVE PLACES I WOULD ESCAPE TO - the beach, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, the beach, and um, the beach.
FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR - underware.. lol, seriously kidding... well almost. A kilt, a shirt that shows my belly, a tux, and who knows?
FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS (current) - Gilmore Girls and haven't really had time to watch anything else
FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS (legacy) I love lucy, andy griffith, three stooges, full house, and gilligans island
FIVE FAVORITE TOYS - big ball, racecars, Peg game, and who knows?
FIVE PEOPLE WHO GET THIS MEME (in alphabetical order) - I have no idea who reads this, besides Squirt, so if you do, let me know! It is helpful bytheway!

Okay, that was fun!

Fabulous!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Squirt!? I'm squirt, what in the world?! You have to advertise if you want people to look at it chicky :-P

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess.....i read this:-P it's nice when you can't talk to someone all the time to have a blog to keep up what's going on:-P love ya chick, hope everythings goin good your way!